Our 2017-18 student health insurance plan renewal is with Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
Below is a listing of our 2016-17 annual premium and benefit/plan changes for 2017-2018.
- In-network deductible is $200 (same as 2016-17).
- Max out of pocket increase from $3,800 to $5,000 in-network.
- Increase Rx copay to $25/$40/$50 from $15/$35/$50 in 2015-2016
- Increase ER copay to $200 (from $100)
- Dependent care coverage will not be available beginning with the 2016-2017 plan
- Continuation (post-graduation) will not be available beginning with the 2016-2017 plan
All Ages $2,708
The annual premium is charged in two equal payments along with tuition, and is due with tuition. A charge of $1,354 will be billed in the fall, and a charge of $1,354 in the spring. This charge will appear on the student account as “Health Insurance Premium.”